Recipe by Small Town Cook
This is a mock-potato salad but much better. I get asked for this often. I had to give measurements for spices, but it's to your taste.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon pickle relish (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cauliflower until tender. Drain, pat dry, let cool and cut into small pieces.
- Place in large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients except paprika and parsley.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Before serving sprinkle paprika and parsley.
- Can even slice an extra hard boiled egg and garnish with eggs.