Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
As a serving suggestion, side with shrimp or scallops.
- 1 cauliflower head
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided (or vegetable spray)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- Rinse cauliflower under cold water and cut into small sections, discarding core.
- Place cut cauliflower into the food processor (or use hand chopper) and pulse or chop until cauliflower looks like grains of rice; set aside.
- Spray a large saute pan with cooking spray or use 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add all vegetables, except cauliflower, to the saute pan. Saute over medium heat until tender.
- Add 2 tablespoons additional olive oil or cooking spray to the pan. Sprinkle over your favorite seasoning to taste, such as garlic salt or Cajun spice blend.
- Add the chopped cauliflower to the cooked vegetables and stir-fry until the cauliflower is tender. Don’t worry you can’t over cook this recipe.