For people who are low carbing and gluten intolerant, this recipe might help. I haven't tried it yet but will try it soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare the cauliflower for all three recipes, I use frozen cauliflower (you can use fresh, but for me, frozen is less prep work). I prepare an entire bag quickly by adding 2 Tbsp water to the vegetable in a microwavable lidded dish. Cook for 6-8 minutes. Drain off water, and allow to cool slightly. With a cheese grater, shred cauliflower, or process in your food processor.
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees farenheit.
- 3Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Press evenly on the pan. Sprinkle evenly with fennel, oregano and parsley.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes (15-20 minutes if you double the recipe).
- 6Remove the pan from the oven. To the crust, add sauce, then toppings and cheese.
- 7Place under a broiler (grill for the Europeans) at high heat just until cheese is melted **.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauli Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 439.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 12.0 g