These cakes are from the Harry Potter series. You'll love them even if you don't read the books.
Make and share this Cauldron Cakes (Spice Cakes from Harry Potter) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, sugar, butter,cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla in large mixing bowl on whip for 2 minutes.
- Mix other solid ingredients and milk in gradually in the large mixing bowl.
- Put batter in muffin tins (DO NOT FILL TO HIGH THESE CAKES SHOULD BE SEMI-FLAT). Bake 25 minutes.
- Decorate with sprinkles and frosting if desired.
- These cakes go well with honey.