Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great dog cupcake that you can eat too. I got this from a book called Pup snacks. All my dogs love them!
- 354.88 ml wheat and gluten-free flour
- 236.59 ml semi-skim milk
- 226.79 g peanut butter (no added salt or sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana, mashed
- 59.16 ml honey
- 59.16 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- Mix All Cake Ingredients Together In A Large Bowel Until Well Combined. Divide The Mixture Evenly Between 20 Individual Paper Baking Cups.
- Bake In A Preheated Oven, 325f For 15-20 Minutes Until They Are Well Risen And Spring Back When Pressed With A Fingertip. Remove Cakes From Oven And Leave Them To Cool.