Recipe by Marcea Pfarner
A great dog cupcake that you can eat too. I got this from a book called Pup snacks. All my dogs love them!
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat and gluten-free flour
- 1 cup semi-skim milk
- 8 ounces peanut butter (no added salt or sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana, mashed
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix All Cake Ingredients Together In A Large Bowel Until Well Combined. Divide The Mixture Evenly Between 20 Individual Paper Baking Cups.
- Bake In A Preheated Oven, 325f For 15-20 Minutes Until They Are Well Risen And Spring Back When Pressed With A Fingertip. Remove Cakes From Oven And Leave Them To Cool.