Recipe by Kimberley Quinlan
This is a must try for all chilli lovers out there WOW is it fantastick , I found this great receipe a few years back and was speechless it was so good , It has that WOW factor to this chilli intense flavor ,
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, Chopped
- 1 green pepper, Chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, Cattle boyz
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy skillet heat oil over medium heat, Cook onion,celery until soft, add green pepper and drained mushrooms keep the juice,add later).
- Cook for about 3 minitues remove from skillet.
- Keep over medium heat and cook ground beef until browned
- Return Vegetables to skillet.
- add Chili Powder ,and Tomatoes,Paprika.
- Add juice from mushrooms,And ,Cattle boyz BBQ Sauce, And Kidney beans. Mix well
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour .
- And experiance the flavor WOW.