1/1 Photo of Cattle Boyz Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon
Cattle Boyz's Note:
Planked Salmon is a method of cooking/smoking salmon that has been used for hundreds of years by the First Nations Peoples. Prepared with natural red cedar, planked Salmon is a slow cooking method that produces a wonderful aroma, delicate texture and rich smoky flavor. Add Cattle Boyz’s products and you’ll have a unique dish that will be sure to impress your guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak cedar plank in water overnight. Weigh plank down with two cans of food to keep submerged.
- 2Preheat grill to high.
- 3Top Salmon with a few slices of butter and a light sprinkling of shallots or red onion.
- 4Sprinkle Cattle Boyz’ Pepper Blend spice and salt to taste.
- 5Place Salmon fillets on the smooth surface part of the plank and cook at a medium to high heat.
- 6At about the last two minutes of cooking glaze half of your Salmon with Cattle Boyz Honey Hot BBQ sauce and the other half with Cattle Boyz Original BBQ sauce.
- 7Turn down to medium to low heat.
- 8Salmon is ready if it flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cattle Boyz Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 16.3 g