1/1 Photo of Cattiecann's Apple Crumble
Very easy and very delicious apple crumble. This is my favorite apple anything recipe. My roommate asks me to make it several times during the fall with fresh picked apples. I do recommend using a homemade pie crust but the store bought shells will work just as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Mix 1/2 cup sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl. Have the apples ready; mix the apples and the cinnamon-sugar mixture together. Let sit for a few minutes. Spread the apples in the pie crust.
- 3Cut butter into pea size chunks.
- 4Combine 1/3 cup sugar with the 3/4 cup flour.
- 5Add the butter chunks to the sugar-flour mixture. Toss to coat butter to make crumble. Spoon the coated butter over apples. (You will have excess flour.).
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until apples are soft and top is lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cattiecann's Apple Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.7
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 164.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g