1/2 Photos of Cat's Chicken and Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Cat from Charlotte's Note:
A low-calorie version of the kinds of lettuce wraps you might get at PF Changs. I modified several lettuce wrap recipes to use lower calorie ingredients and ended up with something we really enjoyed. We hope you enjoy it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Stir Fry Sauce
Sauce for Pouring Over Wraps
- 1PREPARE STIR FRY SAUCE (May be done several days ahead): Mix together brown sugar, 2T soy sauce and rice wine vinegar.
- 2PREPARE WRAP SAUCE (May be done several days ahead) Mix together Splenda, water, rice wine vinegar, ketchup, lemon juice and soy sauce. Put aside in a bowl to chill and let flavors blend
- 3Dice chicken breasts and sautee' in Pam in a non-stick skillet.
- 4Remove chicken from skillet. Using a knife or a food processor, chop or process both the chicken and shrimp VERY finely. (I really like the rough, crumbly texture you get when you use the food processor on pulse.)
- 5Return shrimp and chicken to pan. Add stir fry sauce. Let simmer for a few minutes for flavors to blend. Add scallions.
- 6Slice off root of lettuce head. Pull your lettuce cups off the outside of the head of lettuce. (Chop up remaining lettuce to use in salads.)
- 7Serve the meat in a bowl, with the lettuce cups on the side. To eat, spoon the mixture using a slotted spoon into the cup of lettuce and pour some of the special sauce over the mixture. Fold up the lettuce up like a tortilla and eat over a bowl.
- 8Serve with some rice to absorb the tasty sauces!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cat's Chicken and Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 102.9 mg
- Sodium 1204.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar
rice wine vinegar