Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was messing around in the kitchen one day and decided to build on a dessert I had made earlier...this is what I came up with!
- 1 -2 fuji apple (or any sweet apple)
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 4 sheets cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Slice the apple and place enough slices to just cover the bottom of the four baking ramekins.
- Put 1/2 of a sheet of cinnamon graham cracker on top.
- Pour a little (maybe a tbsp) of simple syrup on that.
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon.
- Repeat these steps until you get to the top of the ramekin.
- Combine (with your hands is easiest) the flour, sugar, and butter together until it is mixed and crumbly.
- Put equal amounts of the mixture on top of each ramekin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until the mixed topping is lightly browned and the syrup is slightly bubbling*Note: If you want to make more than 4 servings, just make sure you have equal amounts of the butter, sugar, and flour for the topping.
- I have also found that just before service, caramelizing sugar on top gives it a nice touch.