- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars well until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Add 1 cup of the flour, baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Add remaining 1 1/2 cups of flour, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and combine.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.