- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of each flour, baking soda, and salt, mix well.
- Add remaining flour and mix well.
- Add Chocolate Chips and stir to combine.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.