Recipe by Debber
Oooey, gooey and oh-so-good you'll want to eat 'em all! But really, save some for the next day or two, as they get better with time...and willpower is a good thing to test from time to time! A good friend brought over a batch of these little beauties as a thank you for hosting a homeschooling (CACHE = Coulee Area Christian Home Educators) function. I've made this right in the baking pan, too---with very good results. Allow pan to cool before cutting otherwise the ooey will be really gooey.
Top Review by nanokenz
I've had a lot of blondies before but none are as good as these were. The toffee and chocolate chips made this so rich and delicious it is defiantly going to be a new favorite in our home.
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 118.29 ml toffee pieces (Heath Bar)
- 118.29 ml semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350; grease an 8-inch square pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until well-mixed.
- Add dry ingredients, chips and nuts and mix well.
- Spread in prepared pan,.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (set & golden brown on top).
- Cool, cut in to small squares.