Leslie in Texas's Note:
My husband's cousin has brought this the past several years to our Christmas dinner and its always a big hit with everyone.Make the dip a day ahead to allow the flavors to blend.The dip may be halved and I've used a combination of low-fat and fat-free mayo and less fat cream cheese with success.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix shrimp, onions,cream cheese, Worcestershire, and lemon juice.
- 2Add mayonnaise to desired consistancy. ( I use a little less than the full quart).
- 3Add hot sauce to taste, but enough to give the dip a light pink color.
- 4Refrigerate, covered,at least 8 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- 5Serve with your favorite chips, crackers and/or veggies.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cathy's Super Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3604.3
- Calories from Fat 2418
- Total Fat 268.6 g
- Saturated Fat 65.6 g
- Cholesterol 1507.1 mg
- Sodium 6377.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 163.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 144.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: