Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband's cousin has brought this the past several years to our Christmas dinner and its always a big hit with everyone.Make the dip a day ahead to allow the flavors to blend.The dip may be halved and I've used a combination of low-fat and fat-free mayo and less fat cream cheese with success.
- Mix shrimp, onions,cream cheese, Worcestershire, and lemon juice.
- Add mayonnaise to desired consistancy. ( I use a little less than the full quart).
- Add hot sauce to taste, but enough to give the dip a light pink color.
- Refrigerate, covered,at least 8 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers and/or veggies.