Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great picnic or potluck casserole from an old friend.
- 1 can pork & beans
- 1 can dark kidney bean, drained
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, browned (or more)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, browned (or more)
- 1 large onion, sauteed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Mix together and bake for 1 hour at 325 to heat.
made for dinner last night. Made recipe as posted, except I made recipe as posted, and it could of used more ground beef, and bacon. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
Made for Fall 09 PAC made per the recipe as given. This was really good, and everyone raved about it. Thank You so much for a wonderful and delicious dish.