Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
great flavorful chicken - real crowd pleaser!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cavendar's seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint mushroom, washed & de-stemmed
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 2 yellow peppers, trimmed, deseeded &cut into chunks
- Mix vinegar through salt and add chicken. Marinate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Skewer chicken and vegetables. Grill until slightly charred.
I let this marinate overnight. This made a lot of marinade. Very tangy. I liked the greek seasoning and the veggies. I will make this again but with less vinegar. Made for PAC Spring 2009.