Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My search for the perfect pimento cheese is over. This is it. Foodmusings.com is my favorite food blog and this is her recipe.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 cup grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- In a food processor blend together mayo, cream cheese and red peppers until combined.
- Add cheese cheese, cayenne and salt and pepper.
- Pulse unti spreadable and slightly chunky.
I'm not a pimiento cheese expert, but I loved the taste of this. Thanks for sharing the recipe.