Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My co-worker, Catherine, let me try one of these squares and it was delicious.
- 5 -10 slices ham
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- lettuce (optional)
- Place the ham slices on a platter.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture over the ham slices.
- Layer the ham slices one over the other so that you have a stack of 5 slices per pile.
- Cool,covered by plastic wrap or in a sealed container for at least an hour or two.
- Cut into 16 squares (making 4 cuts across and 4 cuts down).
- Serve over a bed of lettuce (optional).