My co-worker, Catherine, let me try one of these squares and it was delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ham slices on a platter.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- 3Spread the mixture over the ham slices.
- 4Layer the ham slices one over the other so that you have a stack of 5 slices per pile.
- 5Cool,covered by plastic wrap or in a sealed container for at least an hour or two.
- 6Cut into 16 squares (making 4 cuts across and 4 cuts down).
- 7Serve over a bed of lettuce (optional).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catherine's Mini Ham Square Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.5
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 414.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: