Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You haven't lived until you have experienced the mouth watering taste of my yorkshire puddings. Warning! They must be flooded with gravy.
- Sieve the flour into mixing bowl.
- Add the salts and pepper.
- Make hole in middle of flour and add egg. Start mixing gently whilst gradually adding the milk and water.
- Use small foil cases and put a small amount of cooking oil in each and place on a high shelf in a preheated oven, gas mark 7.
- ( the fat needs to be hot before you add the mixture ) Pour equal amounts of the mixture into each case and place in the oven Cook for 20-25 mins Serve with all roast meats ( don't forget the lashings of gravy ) Please enjoy from Cathy the Northern Cook.