1/2 Photos of Catherine's Crustless Onion Pie
Easy to whip up, great with a glass of wine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 C.
- 2Grease a 23 cm round pie pan.
- 3Melt 2 teaspoons of butter in a frying pan and cook onions until translucent.
- 4Mix sour cream with eggs.
- 5Add cooked onions and seasonings, mixing well.
- 6Combine flour and baking powder, add to batter, mixing just until incorporated.
- 7Add melted butter, mix well.
- 8Turn batter into the prepared pan.
- 9If using the bacon, cut the slices into small triangles and arrange on top of the batter.
- 10Bake in the preheated over for 25-30 minutes, or until firm and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catherine's Crustless Onion Pie
Serving Size: 1 (863 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1901.8
- Calories from Fat 1301
- Total Fat 144.6 g
- Saturated Fat 85.8 g
- Cholesterol 952.8 mg
- Sodium 4799.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 39.0 g