Easy to whip up, great with a glass of wine!
Make and share this Catherine's Crustless Onion Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Grease a 23 cm round pie pan.
- Melt 2 teaspoons of butter in a frying pan and cook onions until translucent.
- Mix sour cream with eggs.
- Add cooked onions and seasonings, mixing well.
- Combine flour and baking powder, add to batter, mixing just until incorporated.
- Add melted butter, mix well.
- Turn batter into the prepared pan.
- If using the bacon, cut the slices into small triangles and arrange on top of the batter.
- Bake in the preheated over for 25-30 minutes, or until firm and golden brown.