Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A Light, pretty dessert for Christmas
- 1 1⁄4 cups apple juice, heated to boiling
- 1 (3 ounce) package black cherry Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Greek yogurt or 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- Add half of the boiling apple juice to each of the Black Cherry and Lime gelatin mixes in separate bowls; stir 2 minute until completely dissolved. Pour each mixture into 9-inch square pans sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 40 minute or until firm. Cut gelatin into 1/2-inch cubes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand 5 minute or until softened. While gelatin is softening, bring milk just to simmer in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add sugar and unflavored gelatin; cook and stir 2 minute or until sugar is dissolved. Cool 5 minute Whisk in yogurt until blended. Refrigerate 35 minute or until thickened but not set.
- Gently fold Jello cubes into yogurt mixture and pour into a Bundt pan, which has been sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Unmold dessert just before serving.
- Substitute 1 container (16 oz.) Sour Cream for the yogurt. Prepare using your favorite combination of fruit juice and Jello, such as orange juice and Strawberry Jello.