Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use any white fish. This sauce is pureed in the food processor for a creamy texture. From Cooking Light.
- 3⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 6 (6 ounce) catfish fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a food processor and add 1/2 tsp salt. Process until smooth.
- Heat 1 1/2 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Sprinkle fish with remaining salt and the pepper. Add 3 fillets to the pan and cook for 3 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm while you cook the remaining fish.
- Serve with the sauce.