Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was trying to find a way to make our leftover catfish (I used my Cajun Catfish recipe) more exciting and I invented this dish. It's very easy to make and my fiance and I really loved it so I thought I'd share.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 8 ounces cooked catfish
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can carrots (optional)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn (optional)
- Place cans of mushroom soup in large saucepan.
- Add milk and cream.
- Cut catfish into small pieces. Add to soup.
- Add carrots and corn (if using).
- Stir and heat thoroughly.