Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very simple and delicious.
Make and share this Catfish Sloppy Joe recipe from Food.com.
- Season catfish with salt.
- Heat medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot (drop of water will sizzle on contact), add oil, onion, and bell pepper. Cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in paprika and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Add catfish and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently so all sides of fish come in contact with hot pan.
- Stir in barbecue sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until thick, about 10 to 12 minutes. Butter rolls and lightly toast, buttered side down, in skillet. Fill buns and serve hot.