Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
We loved these fish sandwiches -- but the fish will also be wonderful on its own (and then only 2 ingredients!) If making the fish sandwiches this is 9 points, but just the fish by itself will be a lot less (by about half the points!) Served these with tomatoes slices and pickles and tossed salad, but it will be wonderful with coleslaw and other sandwich fixings. Recipe source: Ww Points Plus Just 5 Cookbook.
- 4 (6 ounce) catfish fillets, skinless
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 tablespoons tartar sauce, fat-free
- 4 hamburger, puns whole grain (we used whole wheat hamburger rolls)
- tomatoes, slices (optional)
- pickle, slices (optional)
- onion, sliced (optional)
- Sprinkle catfish with the seaoning.
- Spray Pam in a grill pan and set over medium high heat; place catfish in pan and cook until done (2-5 minutes per side).
- Layer lettuce, catfish fillet and tartar sauce along with other optional sandwich fixings on each bun.
I couldn't find catfish and used a different white fish but that was the only change I made. Delicious just as written. Thank you.