Catfish Sandwiches With Creole Mayonnaise
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fillets evenly with cajun seasoning. Add fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes. Turn over and cook another 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from pan.
- Place buns, cut sides down, in pan; cook 1 minute or until toasted. Remove from pan.
- Combine mayonnaise, shallots, mustard, and juice, stirring well.
- On the bottom half of each bun place lettuce; top each with one fish fillet and one tomato slice.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons relish on top of each tomato. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over cut side of each top half of buns; place on top of each sandwich.