Recipe by StrikingEyes00
I found this recipe in the seafood department at shoprite. My fiance, son, and I loved these!
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 (4 ounce) catfish fillets
- 4 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices red onions
- 4 French rolls, split and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- For spicy cocktail sauce combine wasabi powder and 1 teaspoon water, stirring to form a paste. Combine ketchup, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, wasabi paste, and hot sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle Creole seasoning and 1/4 cup lemon juice over both sides of catfish. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Arrange 1 piece each of catfish, letuce, tomato, and onion evenly on bottom half of sandwich rolls. Spread top halves with spicy cocktail sauce and serve immediately.