Prep 1 hr
Cook 11 mins
- 1 lb catfish fillet
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- 1⁄2 lb fresh snow pea, trimmed
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 3⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Rinse fillets with cold water; pat dry.
- Cut into 2 x ¾ inch strips; set aside.
- Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil; heat at medium-high (375°) for 2 minutes.
- Add in snow peas and the next 5 ingredients; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from wok and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to wok; heat at med-high 2 minutes.
- Add in fish; stir-fry 2 minutes or until fish flakes easily; decrease heat to low (200°).
- Add vegetables back in; combine soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, and ginger.
- Pour over fish and vegetables; stir-fry 2 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice; sprinkle with sesame seeds.