Lightly seasoned, dusted with flour and pan-fried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg and milk in a large shallow bowl.
- 2combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- 3Dip fish in egg mixture, and dredge in flour mixture.
- 4Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add oil; increase heat to medium-high.
- 6Place fish in skillet, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 7Drain on paper towels.
- 8Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter in skillet.
- 9Stir in chopped parsley, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- 10Spoon over fish.
- 11Garnish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catfish Meuniere
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.3
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 190.7 mg
- Sodium 571.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 28.7 g