Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love catfish and it's really good combined with this marmalade mixture. I've also fried the catfish instead of cooking it in the oven. From Southern Living February 2007.
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 4 (6 ounce) catfish fillets
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the marmalade, ketchup, horseradish sauce, and mustard in a small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle the Creole seasoning evenly over the filets.
- Place the fish in a foil lined dish (I placed it on a rack in the pan instead).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with the spiced marmalade.