1/1 Photo of Catfish Fillets in Ginger Sauce
This is an amazing sauce; easy to throw together and because this recipe is for the microwave, you will have tender, flaky fish in a matter of minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2-cup microwave-safe bowl, combine onion, oil and ginger.
- 2Microwave, UNCOVERED, on high for 1 1-1/2 minutes or until onions are tender.
- 3In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water; blend until smooth.
- 4Add in broth, soy sauce, vinegar and cayenne; mix well.
- 5Stir into onion mixture.
- 6Microwave, UNCOVERED, at 70% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring after each minute, until sauce comes to a boil.
- 7Place catfish in a microwave-safe 3 quart dish.
- 8Pour sauce over catfish.
- 9COVER and microwave 5 1/2 to 7 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catfish Fillets in Ginger Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 534.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar