Posted by request, from the Catfish Institute!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 lbs catfish fillets
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add catfish fillets and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 3Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 4In the same skillet, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- 5Add almonds, lemon zest and lemon juice and saute for 1 minute.
- 6Pour sauce over fillets and garnish with parsley and lemon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catfish Almondine
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.1 mg
- Sodium 131.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.9 g