- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 1 whole egg, lightly beaten (or 2 egg whites)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (or 1 teaspoon dried oregano)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 catfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease a sheet pan. Rub cut side of garlic on the pan.
- Mix egg or egg whites and milk in a shallow dish. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, salt and pepper in another shallow dish or on a piece of wax paper. Dip catfish fillets in the egg mixture, then roll in the Parmesan mixture until completely coated. Arrange fillets on the prepared pan and drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.