Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Original Recipe name is Catfish Allison. I changed some of the ingredients, but the original recipe came from "The Catfish Cookbook". It has different dishes from famous chef's. I guess Allison someone or another created this dish - I can't find the book now. I served this dish with steamed asparagus and new potatoes. It is very rich, and filling.
- In bowl mix parmesan, mayo, butter, scallions, worcestershire sauce, and tobasco mixing thoroughly.
- Poach catfish in a skillet of lightly simmering water.
- (About 4-5 minutes) Lift with slotted spoon, and transfer to baking dish or (6 individual casserole dishes).
- Top fillets with mayo mixture (If using individual casserole dishes, divide mixture up evenly among the fillets).
- Broil about 3 min, until lightly browned.
- Serve with juices (if using individual casserole dishes, serve in dish).