From sushiday.com These are so pretty! And they sort of do look like a caterpillar. I am guessing at the size of the unagi package. The original recipe says "small package".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the unagi according to the package.
- 2Wash the cucumber and slice into long thin strips.
- 3Slice the avocado into very thin (but still thick enough so they don’t tear when you put them on your sushi) slices.
- 4Slice the unagi into long thin strips.
- 5Roll the sushi inside-out, using cucumber and unagi as your fillings.
- 6Place the avocado slices overlapping on the sushi.
- 7Serve with shoyu, wasabi, and ginger if desired. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caterpillar Roll - Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (2056 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 18.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g