Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From sushiday.com These are so pretty! And they sort of do look like a caterpillar. I am guessing at the size of the unagi package. The original recipe says "small package".
- Cook the unagi according to the package.
- Wash the cucumber and slice into long thin strips.
- Slice the avocado into very thin (but still thick enough so they don’t tear when you put them on your sushi) slices.
- Slice the unagi into long thin strips.
- Roll the sushi inside-out, using cucumber and unagi as your fillings.
- Place the avocado slices overlapping on the sushi.
- Serve with shoyu, wasabi, and ginger if desired. Enjoy!