Recipe by dicentra
From sushiday.com These are so pretty! And they sort of do look like a caterpillar. I am guessing at the size of the unagi package. The original recipe says "small package".
Top Review by SheilaCanney
Loved the flavor of the eel. The package we got had quite a bit of eel in it, so we had leftover. Not quite sure what to do with it, but I am thinking of freezing it. We enjoyed the combination of flavors in this one also!
- 6 sheets nori
- 3 cups sushi rice, cooked
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 (2 ounce) package eel (unagi)
- 3 small avocados
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the unagi according to the package.
- Wash the cucumber and slice into long thin strips.
- Slice the avocado into very thin (but still thick enough so they don’t tear when you put them on your sushi) slices.
- Slice the unagi into long thin strips.
- Roll the sushi inside-out, using cucumber and unagi as your fillings.
- Place the avocado slices overlapping on the sushi.
- Serve with shoyu, wasabi, and ginger if desired. Enjoy!