This is my special chicken salad recipe made with lemon juice instead of mayonaise and spiced with curry and cinnamon. It has an absolutely delicious combination of sweet and sour :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop up the chicken strips, apple, and celery.
- 2Mix together in a small container and add the lemon juice, curry, cinnamon, and pepper and stir again.
- 3Add more spices to taste (if you wish).
- 4Enjoy alone, on a bed of lettuce, on bread, or in a flat wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catelin's Curry Apple Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: