Recipe by catercow
This is my special chicken salad recipe made with lemon juice instead of mayonaise and spiced with curry and cinnamon. It has an absolutely delicious combination of sweet and sour :)
- 1 cup chicken strips, diced (I use Perdue brand)
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop up the chicken strips, apple, and celery.
- Mix together in a small container and add the lemon juice, curry, cinnamon, and pepper and stir again.
- Add more spices to taste (if you wish).
- Enjoy alone, on a bed of lettuce, on bread, or in a flat wrap.