Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are perfect for the holidays as they are wrapped in foil and wrapping paper like little gifts. We make them every year as part of our signature Christmas Cookie batches. You can put in your very own add-ins if you'd like, such as 3/4 cup coconut, butterscotch, choc chips, raisins, etc.
- Grease a 13x9-inch pan.
- In medium saucepan, melt marshmallows, butter and caramels over low heat. Constantly stir until smooth (5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Add cereal and mix well.
- Spread evenly into the pan with a spatula and let cool completely (20 minutes).
- When cooled use a sharp knife to cut in half lengthwise, then make 5 evenly spaced cuts crosswise to make 12 bars.
- Wrap each in foil like a gift and cut wrapping paper in pieces shorter than the length of the bars. Wrap around each, leaving foil visible at both ends and use tape to secure.