Recipe by Oolala
This recipe comes from Arthur Rosenblatt, founding director of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., from a cookbook called "Delicious By Design" created as a fundraiser to help fight against AIDS. The recipe was created using flounder after a fishing trip in Maine.
- 2 lbs fish fillets (flounder, salmon, scrod or bluefish)
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, coarsly chopped
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 1⁄4 cup white wine, liberal splash
- fresh herb
- 6 -8 cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scatter scallions, mushrooms and watercress on bottom of heavy, non-reactive baking dish.
- Place fish on top and add lemon juice and wine.
- Sprinkle with herbs and arrange tomatoes around perimeter.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes depending upon thickness of fillets.