Recipe by Carmen B.
This is from Taste of Home. You can add Tuna instead if that's your preference.
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
I made this recipe on 7/16/2012 for mine and my SO's dinner. After mixing everything together, I tasted the mixture and decided that it could use a bit of salt and pepper. And since I'm a cheese nut, I added about 1/3 cup more. Before baking I topped the casserole with about 1/2 cup of cheese( I told you I was a cheese nut ). I asked my SO what he thought of the recipe and he said " I give it a good solid 4 " and from him that's a big compliment.I think though after de-boning the small can of salmon that a 14.5 can of de-boned salmon would be better. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "
- 4 ounces small shell pasta
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and cheese until blended.
- Stir in peas, salmon and onion.
- Drain pasta; add to salmon mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- *****Do Not use Reduced Fat or Fat free Mayonnaise.