This is from Taste of Home. You can add Tuna instead if that's your preference.
Make and share this Catch of the Day Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and cheese until blended.
- Stir in peas, salmon and onion.
- Drain pasta; add to salmon mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- *****Do Not use Reduced Fat or Fat free Mayonnaise.