Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from Taste of Home. You can add Tuna instead if that's your preference.
Make and share this Catch of the Day Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces small shell pasta
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and cheese until blended.
- Stir in peas, salmon and onion.
- Drain pasta; add to salmon mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- *****Do Not use Reduced Fat or Fat free Mayonnaise.
I made this recipe on 7/16/2012 for mine and my SO's dinner. After mixing everything together, I tasted the mixture and decided that it could use a bit of salt and pepper. And since I'm a cheese nut, I added about 1/3 cup more. Before baking I topped the casserole with about 1/2 cup of cheese( I told you I was a cheese nut ). I asked my SO what he thought of the recipe and he said " I give it a good solid 4 " and from him that's a big compliment.I think though after de-boning the small can of salmon that a 14.5 can of de-boned salmon would be better. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "