Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a modified Kraft recipe.
- 1 lb extra firm tofu, drained and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 cups broccoli, cut up
- 1 red pepper, cut in strips
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups quick-cooking brown rice, raw
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup calorie wise Catalina dressing
- Marinate tofu in 1/2 of the dressing.
- Cut into chunks.
- Start by placing water and brown rice in a pot to simmer until cooked.
- HEAT salad dressing and soya sauce in large frying pan.
- Add broccoli and pepper; stir-fry over medium heat until tender.
- Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
- Serve over the brown rice.