Recipe by Raw/Living Foods Chef Cyndi
Sweet, classic french-like dressing that's a staple in our home. Great on a spinach salad. We use it anywhere we use French dressing. The grated onion is the key.
Top Review by whatscooking
Great recipe. I was looking for one that wasn't tomato based and this one turned out perfectly. I used honey since that's all that I had. My second batch to try something crazy I added about a 1/4 cup of dill (I like dill) and it was well worth it for an interesting twist.
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup agave syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried celery flakes (or celery salt)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika