Recipe by AcadiaTwo
I had green tomatoes, banana peppers and an onion in the hydrator which I wanted to use. So I created this easy side to go with a grilled tuna steaks. Delicious combo! Enjoy! :)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion (sliced)
- 5 banana peppers (cleaned, seeds removed)
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing (original)
- 1⁄2 cup green tomato (sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet add peanut oil and onions and saute for about 4 minutes on medium low heat stirring so onions do not brown.
- Cut up peppers in bite sized pieces and add to skillet with onions and saute for 3 minutes more, then add Catalina salad dressing mixing to coat everything.
- Then add green tomato slices and saute 2-3 minutes more and then serve.