Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed (ground)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all together and refrigerate.
- I freshly grind all spices, makes for better flavor.
This Recipe is the best I could have tried!! It is sooo close to the Original I couldn't tell...After i is chilled it gets better! Try it it is great on Tomatoes,Onions, and Cucumber salad as well as Lettuce Salad of any type! Thanks Nancy!
I used about a quarter cup sugar and 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce and it came out great. Not as sweet as commercial dressing and with the most amazing, complex flavor. This one's a keeper for sure. Thanks Nancy. DH raved!