Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom tried this a party from her work years ago. I have been eating this since I was a child and had made it numerous occasions. It is great for potlucks and picnics; the colors in this salad are pretty.
- 4 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing or 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- Mix corn, bell pepper, red onion, pimentos and Catalina dressing in a large glass bowl.
- Refrigerate until service.