Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an adopted recipe, simple and tasty. for OAMC freeze after step 3. Thaw overnight and then cook as directed.
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlecatalina French dressing, I use Clone Kraft's Catalina Salad Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 dozen chicken wings, disjointed and tips removed (2 1/2 lbs, or your favourite chicken pieces breasts, thighs or quarters)
- Combine dressing, soy sauce and ginger.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and marinate 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Place wings on broiler pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once.
- Brush occasionally with marinade.
- Serve warm.
I made this as an OAMC recipe, using 3 pounds (28 pieces) of drummettes. I divided into 2 zip-loc gallon size bags. Good choice for when you don't want spicy tasting wings.