Recipe by SAHMchef
This recipe came from Kraft's "Food and Family" magazine. The sauce is very thick, sweet and tangy. If you like sweet and thick sauces on chicken breast, you'll like this. (But honestly, I didn't care for it much!)
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing
- 3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Mix dressing, soup mix, and jam in a separate bowl.
- Put the chicken in a 3-qt. baking dish and pour the sauce on top.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.