This recipe came from Kraft's "Food and Family" magazine. The sauce is very thick, sweet and tangy. If you like sweet and thick sauces on chicken breast, you'll like this. (But honestly, I didn't care for it much!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup Catalina dressing
- 3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1Heat oil in skillet.
- 2Add chicken and cook until browned, about 4 minutes on each side.
- 3Mix dressing, soup mix, and jam in a separate bowl.
- 4Put the chicken in a 3-qt. baking dish and pour the sauce on top.
- 5Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catalina Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 261.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 27.5 g