Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A very easy, delicious and cheap dinner. What more could you ask for?
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft Catalina dressing
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 4 chicken quarters
- Mix together the dressing and the soup mixes.
- Place the chicken in a large zip bag.
- Pour the dressing mix over the chicken and turn several times to coat all the pieces.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours, if possible.
- Turn several times during the marinating time.
- Remove from bag and place the chicken, skin side up, in a greased casserole pan, spread the remaining marinade over the top.
- Bake for 90 minutes at 350º.
- I have also cooked this on a grill, in an aluminum pan.
- Just as tasty!
This resulted in a very tasty, moist chicken. I didn't marinate it as long as the recipe called for, my bad as I didn't think to read through the instructions throughly in the morning before I took the chicken out. Next time I will definitely try marinating for the required time to see how much more flavorful it it. As it was, the chicken turned out very well, and it was simple to make as promised. I will definitely be making this again, thanks for sharing the recipe!