Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mon has been making this salad for years
- 2 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni
- 3⁄4 cup bottled roasted peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled bacon
- Boil pasta according to package direction, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add rest of ingredients and toss well.
Are you looking for a salad that is different from the rest? Then this is the salad for you. So simple to make and yet full of flavor. A real winner! Thanks for sharing, Poutine.